xoxo, Marcy
Saturday, July 7, 2012
A Fun Mall Store
Marc and I took Maizy to Hagerstown Mall today. It is a very small mall, and since it was over a hundred degrees on a Saturday, we thought it would be packed. Not even a little bit. We decided to check out this store that rents out inflatables. We bought Maizy 30 minutes of bouncing for six dollars, and we easily could have done the hour deal for eight dollars. She loved it! Here's a taste of the experience:
For those of you not keen on today's kid shows, on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, when Mickey Mouse needs a Mouseketool, he needs to call Toodles to show him the tools. When Maizy recognized the shape of Toodles, she said "Oh, Toodles!" just like Mickey does.
After a crazy palm tree inflatable with two high slides (I had to carry Maizy up both with me!), Marc and I switched places, and he got to be the adult bouncer. He may be having more fun than Maizy...
xoxo, Marcy
xoxo, Marcy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment